Bring Me Wine Socks
1. To find the most accurate sizing you'll need your bust, waist, and hips measurements.
2. It is suggested not to solely rely on you normal letter, (4, 10, 18) jeans or shirt size (S,M,L). Very often there isn't enough consistency between brands and we don't want you to order the wrong size.
3. If you're between sizes, it's best to go larger, especially for satin and silk items. Please keep in mind your bust measurement is not your bra size. It is the measurement of the fullest part of your chest. If you solely rely on your bra size the item may be too small. Since items can only be exchanged for a store credit, it is best to order the accurate size the first time around.
4. If you need further assistance, Contact Customer Care!
- All purchases, NOT INCLUDING sale items, are eligible for store credit within 14 days of purchase.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send an email to notify you that we have received the returned item. Then, we will let you know if your item has been approved or denied for store credit. If approved, you will receive an electronic gift card for the amount of your return.
- Returns will be denied for items with obvious signs of wear or use.
- Any item that is not in its original condition and packaging.
- Any item that is returned more than 15 days after the date of purchase.
How many days do I have to make a exchange?
- You are responsible for the cost of returning items back for store credit. You have 14 days from the delivery date to submit your exchange request.
What items are eligible for an exchange?
- Most apparel, slippers, and accessories are eligible to be exchanged within 14 days of the delivery date. Items must be unwashed and unworn with tags attached and in the original packaging. All items MUST be returned in its original packaging to reduce any damage during the handling process. Items also must be accompanied by a receipt, or proof of purchase. Damaged returns will NOT be accepted. Please note, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
The following items are excluded and cannot be returned, or refunded, for store credit:
- Free gifts or promotional items
- Items marked FINAL SALE
- Worn items
- Items with scents, deodorant, and signs of wear
- Shipping and handling fees
What if I don't prefer store credit?
- For all returns we only issue store credit. Refunds of any other sort are not available.
- In addition, if the item is marked FINAL SALE that item cannot be returned. Final sale items are also not eligible for store credit.
Are there any return fees?
- Return postage is the sole responsibility of the customer.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a store credit, please check your SPAM folder. If you are unable to locate the email for the store credit please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items are eligible for store credit, sale items cannot be returned for store credit.
- We can only exchange items that have been damaged, or are defective. For those items that have been damaged, or are defective, you are eligible to receive store credit. Or, you can exchange the damage, or defective item for the same item. If you choose to exchange the item please send us an email, prior to returning the item, to email@example.com to check availability. Once confirmed, send your item to:
**Please be advised that due to exclusivity, availability and shipping delays from vendors, some items may not be available for exchange at the time of your request. In those instances, you will be issued a full refund for your order.